• Announcements

• Adam

SERVER DISCORD   08/20/2018

Click here to join us to be more involved with our community here on Simplicity. SimplicityPS
Sign in to follow this  
Liquids

Liquids General Suggestions

Liquids    11
Posted (edited)

Figured I'd start a thread on here instead of posting in Discord and such. I'll add to the list as I think of them.

- Add Warrior/Archer/Wizard boxes and their elite versions to GWD Bosses to make them viable again and to allow newer players a way to (potentially) get rare items like Scythe from PvM. And please don't make them something awful like 1 in 850 because they really aren't that good and no new player is going to grind armadyl for 850 kills for a morrigans coif. I think reg boxes should be 1 in 20/30 and elites 1 in 50/75 from these monsters as theyre tough-ish to kill and predominantly targeted at newer players.

- Please god adjust Celestial set to boost hp to 139 (pretty please). Just think it makes sense since mage is the worst of the 3 combat styles anyway, should at least give it same hp benefits otherwise theres no reason to use.

- Update trivia/boss point store with useful items (again, so newer players have another way to achieve some of the top tier gear like Nex sets or even Justi/Saggi) - maybe something like 750 pts for a justi piece? IDK. I also know that this has been suggested and I think accepted but I just wanted to make sure lol.

- Add some sort of bonus to Dawn/Ankou/Lizardman Brutes/Stone things that activate an increased drop rate for server. This one is a bit weird so let me explain. Potentially it would be a drop (like a box or w.e) that when you open, grants the entire server a 15% rare drop increase for something like 30mins - 1 hr. Obviously with it being this strong it would have to be something like a 1 in 900 drop rate, but I think it would be cool to give Crystal players a reason to grind that benefits themselves but also the rest of the server. Crystal donor bosses are supposed to be overpowered, and I think this is a cool and different way to make them just that while improving QOL for all players. I think this would make the most sense as a Dawn drop since its the longest to kill apart from Ankou and Ankou 1 in 900 drop table is kind of a shit show as is.

That's all I got for now. Not sure how these are gonna go over but feel free to rip me a new on in responses or just cuss me out in-game <3

Edited by Liquids

Foly    39

I like the suggestion with combat boxes on gwd boses.

- Celestial to 139 is already approved, and will be changed in a future update.

- We are working on updating boss/Trivia store.

Im not sure if I agree on the last suggestion, but I will remain neutral until I see more peoples opinions/suggestions on it.

I agree to all 3 things.

i also think that crystal zone needs more bosses. In my opinion its not worth to reach crystal.

And Maybe update Slayer reward shop too.

Mak3    13

I'm not sure about the boxes to godwars. The way I see that is if they did add them, players with scythe can kill 100's per hour and get these boxes easily. The same happened at lava's that's why they changed the drop rates.

Liquids    11
7 hours ago, Mak3 said:

I'm not sure about the boxes to godwars. The way I see that is if they did add them, players with scythe can kill 100's per hour and get these boxes easily. The same happened at lava's that's why they changed the drop rates.

Yeah I thought about that too. We could maybe solve that by adding these boxes to other drop tables (like Corp for ex.) at a higher rate so max gear players would stick to those. I just think new players who have poor gear should be able to kill something to make money.

Tenogard    2

Some good suggestions! Noice.