If there are any problems with the new Chatbox, please let Justin know.
Sign in to follow this  
Pink Boots

Completionists Cape

I suggest that the completionists cape should have better stats than a boss cape, the comp cape requires much more game-play and effort into getting, yes it may cost only 100m, but the time and effort that goes into one is priceless... The avas accumulator feature is very neat but i think the stats should be equal too or slightly higher than the bossing capes. Bossing capes can be made, bought cash, bought through donor points. There is only 1 way to get a completionists cape and that is to GRIND and WORK for it. Countless hours of game-play. Maybe add some extra features to the comp cape besides avas ability? Drop your comments below and let me know what you think!! Thank you. 

• Like 1

The amount of time it takes to just get the rune ore, let alone smelt it, i feel is worth more than just plain cash for boss cape xD

Big +1 my guy haha

• Like 1

agreed it takes alot longer to obtain comp cape than spendin 20b on a boss cape +1

Defo a +1 for this, makes it worthwhile getting the cape so you can actually use it for PVM instead of just clout xD