Sign in to follow this  
i pk whip i

My opinion about the server

Ok short topic,

This server is really nice and could turn into something big..

This server has so much staff, getting so many donations.. 

Most of the staff is nice, thats how i feel about them.

But work on it.. i see smaller servers out there with half the staff and 1/10 of the donations putting in more work and weekly updates id like to see that here aswell.

I can almost guarantee that almost the whole player base thinks the same about this. staff is gonna disagree.

bigzy    11

Just on the "weekly updates", I believe Arthur likes to do a large update instead of small ones.

Appreciate you playing + enjoying the server brother - if you need anything, give me a shout :D

Big love-

6 hours ago, bigzy said:

Just on the "weekly updates", I believe Arthur likes to do a large update instead of small ones.

Appreciate you playing + enjoying the server brother - if you need anything, give me a shout :D

Big love-

Not saying that its a bad thing not doing weekly updates, its just some things that are really broken should get fixed asap because it can destroy the experience for 

other people, for example you can wear max negative mage bonus and still hit 20's+ with mage and you will never splash.. 

Its just my own opinion that i post ofcourse, something game breaking like that needs fixing asap :)

• Like 1