Sign in to follow this  
o royal

My Suggestions :)

o royal    0

So yeah i've been thinking on a few things that don't necessarily make sense to me.

Blood money - EVERYTHING is ridiculously expensive and you get 100-400 blood money a kill... possible rework? would increase the activity in wilderness. People rely on FFA/Tournament too much IMO

Donor Shop- EVERYTHING seems to be out of wack pricing with the points... All people buy is the $ scrolls to make their money back nowadays and an item worth 300 points is only 10b ??? seems highly strange to me

Drop party - Why not code it so only people of mod+ can add to chest? i mean only admin can pull lever right??

Ancient wyvern shield - On osrs its a great magic shield. On here it has negative attack bonus and also comes from a hard boss to solo/ 2b item in shop to create it and its junk.

Sarah- the banker in edge seems to disappears often and for example been over 36 hours and she hasnt been re added maybe have more than just 1 staff member able to add her back?

Thats all for now!

Thanks for reading

Kevin    21

The Sarah npc at wilderness border is something i just spawn in. It's not coded in our source to be there as a NPC so every server reset/update it disappears.

However thanks for suggestion some stuff about wilderness. I'll take a look what we can adjust in wilderness to bring more profit and people inside there.

Athos    15
On 27‏/10‏/2019 at 3:46 AM, o royal said:

Blood money - EVERYTHING is ridiculously expensive and you get 100-400 blood money a kill... possible rework? would increase the activity in wilderness. People rely on FFA/Tournament too much IMO

I believe this is already added to the suggestion and i say it's very needed to be worked on to increase the activity

Donor Shop- EVERYTHING seems to be out of wack pricing with the points... All people buy is the $ scrolls to make their money back nowadays and an item worth 300 points is only 10b ??? seems highly strange to me

The points may change for some items at some point but economic prices we can't control :3

Sarah- the banker in edge seems to disappears often and for example been over 36 hours and she hasnt been re added maybe have more than just 1 staff member able to add her back?

Blame kevin hehe :P however it was a great addition <3 Thanks Kevin