Sign in to follow this  
Bernard

Offical Simplicity Staff Feedback Thread

Bernard    6

homepage_icon.png

Welcome to the offical simplicity staff team feedback thread.

We strive to ensure every player is well looked after & satisfied with the work put in by the staff team,

we have created this thread in order to hear the opinions and revice feedback from our community on how to improve.

We won't accept feedback such as' ''yeah he is cool or good guy''. We want feedback that will help us improve as a team.

owner.png Owner owner.png

Arthur

Supreme

owner.png Co-Owner owner.png

Kevin

p02phFU.png Manager p02phFU.png

Dutch

Lewis

wpHrEnW.pngGlobal Administrator wpHrEnW.png

Justin

Athos

NA2HEfb.gif Administrator NA2HEfb.gif

Khalid

Mak3

eUBb0da.png Global Moderator eUBb0da.png

Bigzy

Rapiid ags

F0SHsgW.png Moderator F0SHsgW.png

Shiftynex

Nealth

Bernard

Vpqw3Pt.pngServer Support Vpqw3Pt.png

Pixie Joe

AdamR

Vpqw3Pt.pngTrial Support Vpqw3Pt.png

Mandi

bh57RGx.pngForum Manager bh57RGx.png

-

https://i.imgur.com/bh57RGx.pngForum Moderator https://i.imgur.com/bh57RGx.png

-

Edited by Bernard
  • Like 1

Matt    12

Owner owner.png

Arthur - Great owner tbf one of the absolute best

Supreme- havent had many conversations with him but ive heard he does alot of behind the scenes coding and stuff so a good job.

Kevin - where do i start with kevin, the #1 no one can compare to kevin ,simply the best  willing to help always and always does a good job when hes online always active.

Dutch dutch is the perfect server manager for this server active and cares about the community.

Lewis - OLDSCHOOL havent had alot of conversations since returning but always done a good job

-THIS RANK SHOULD BE KHALIDS

Justin -Havent had many conversations with him probably different time zones

Khalid- great seeing him do what he does always pleasing the community to the best of his abilitys, always helped when needed to first to reply.

Athos Havent had many conversations with him probably different time zones

Mak3 Havent had many conversations with him probably different time zones

Bigzy -Havent had many conversations with him probably different time zones,but ive heard great things and hes active as hell

Rapiid ags

Shiftynex

Nealth - nealth is a great guy always worked hard when we wear staff together previously and im sure he'll continue the same attitude

Bernard - well its a trial lets see ;]

-

https://i.imgur.com/bh57RGx.pngForum Moderator

owner.pngOwner owner.png

Arthur - Really knows what players like and respects other players as equal.

Supreme - Haven't had a talk but the way he shows his contribution to the server is magnificent.

Kevin - Personally the coolest and chillest Co-Owner in existence.

Dutch - Absolutely the most loving personality on here. Takes care of all problems.

Lewis - Sweeney <3. Does a great job managing the server.

-

Justin - Helps with problems even when he's not online.

Khalid - Really helpful and knows his ways around problems.

Athos - Keep up the good work! Love ya! <3

Mak3 - Haven't really talked that much.

Bigzy - Sometimes cranky but it keeps the server tighty! <3

Rapiid ags - Engages the most in problems.

Shiftynex - Cool guy!

Nealth - We'll see what he'll become! So far so good!

Bernard - We'll see ;)

-

-

Adamr    1

Owner owner.png

Arthur - Pretty cool guy talked to him twice and seems to push updates regularly

Supreme- Never talked to him but with all the updates seems to do a good job.

Kevin - Kevin is a very cool guy, very involved in the community, very positive and gets things done.

Dutch - Dutch is a really good guy, super friendly always willing to talk to people, as far as i can tell he's done a really good job as a server manager.

Lewis - Lewis is friendly, and supports the server very well, i haven't spoken to him much so i can't really comment on him much but from what i can tell he does a great job as a server support.

Justin -He's a good guy, pretty funny, and top quality streams, does a great job as an administrator.

Khalid- Involved in the community as well as hosting loads of events overall pretty sound guy.

Athos Pretty cool guy also from Jordan, haven't spoken to him that much but he seems pretty cool

Mak3 Havent spoken to him in a different region i guess.

Bigzy - Pretty solid guy, very funny, always enjoy a good jail party, and very good at moderating the help chat.

Rapiid_ags- solid guy, shouldnt be allowed to do range only ffa's really good mod. 

Shiftynex- havent spoken to him so im not really sure. But im sure hes a good mod.

Nealth - nealth is dad, he is a god

Bernard - sound guy, good luck in trial

Edited by Adamr

Arthur

Havent really seen him around much, so I cant really comment on him

Supreme

Same as arthur, havent seen them around much 

Kevin

cool guy, willing to beat up service providers so i dont die lagging to KQ

Dutch

Always helpful in chat, does amazing events!

Lewis

Havent seen him around much

-

Justin

Bad form, didnt buy my votes

in all seriousness, hes a very helpful staff member :P

Khalid

Cool guy DJ Khalid, always does amazing events! Stand up guy

Athos

Dont see him around as much as the others, cant really comment

Mak3

mak3 who? Same as justin, really helpful

Bigzy

Dont see him around much, cant comment

Rapiid ags

always around stealing tournament wins

Shiftynex

always around helping in help chat

Nealth

bis of help chat :P

Bernard 

dont really see him around at all

Mandi    2

Arthur

Have spoken with a few times always polite and friendly 

Supreme

Not spoken with but seen on a few times 

Kevin

Well this guy where do you start is a very active person both in discord and on the server, great owner with a funny sense of humour

Dutch

now this guy makes me want  to log on daily always friendly and has be consistent and fair when sorting out drama

on server he does not play favourites always helpful 

Lewis

hmm well now this a great guy we have had many disagreements etc and he always still treats me fair thanks for always being great 

-

Justin

Always helpful very active great to chat with in discord voice never seen him abuse powers etc goes out of his

way to help everyone 

Khalid

the server dj ftw 

Athos

great to chill with in help cc always fast to help everyone there 

Mak3

cool dude to chat with in discord very active there 

Bigzy

very active and helpful when needing thread numbers 

Rapiid ags

one of the very active people helped loads when i 1st joined

Shiftynex

always helping people fast to respond to pms etc 

Nealth

great guy to talk with in discord voice seriously makes u laugh

Bernard

just recently met seems nice so far

-

-

Edited by Mandi

Ace    0

Owner owner.png

Arthur - Great owner.

Supreme- Havent had a conversation with him. Does great work for the server.

Kevin - "Not a custom server" -Kevin ✩✩

Dutch #1 on my list of favorite people on the server. Always willing to take time for players and makes awesome deals.✩✩✩

Lewis - Havent had a conversation with him.

Justin -Havent really had a conversation with him. 

Khalid- Does awesome goodiebags. Very active in game.

Athos Havent really had a conversation with him.

Mak3 Havent really had a conversation with him. Very active in game.

Bigzy -Havent had a conversations with him. 

Rapiid ags Havent had a conversation with him

Shiftynex Havent had a conversation with him

Nealth -  All around great guy.☆

Bernard Havent had a conversation with him

-

https://i.imgur.com/bh57RGx.pngForum Moderator

o royal    0

Arthur
Don't really know the guy but i do know he puts in lots of behind the scenes work all the time and always chimes in to yell or cc with a funny comment. overall i would say keep being you brother

Supreme
Honestly havent seen you around so i cant say much

Kevin
Where do i even begin? Kevin you got to be the funniest guy here i swear from the discord chats to events you host #1pk. youre a good guy. you dont take sides you get to the bottom of it and deal with it properly. Keep bumping raves with the boys.

Dutch
Very helpful always offering his support to anyone. Friendly and easily approachable Id say hosts the best goodiebags on the server from the talk of the town! 

Lewis
havent really seen you much except for goodiebags

-

Justin
My man hops in discord with the livestream for anyone who wants! Funny guy always positive, havent seen him ever lose his cool 

Khalid
Had a few chats with him seems to be like a great guy also hosts super good goodiebags ive heard!

Athos

youre a hardass on me but i appreciate what u do for the server , best iron man 

Mak3

Professional troll, i dont like being made fun of about my long pet kc.. All jokes aside. youre always going out of your way to help people and it does show! got a good sense of humor on ya too!

Bigzy
Caliss man tes beau! 
Hands down my favorite person of staff, not just because i can speak french to you but because we have some genuine conversations. i forget you have a rank because your so chill and down to earth. keep doing you bro i appreciate you

Rapiid ags
My man can't pk but he can definitely cook up a storm helping everyone in need. good guy!

Shiftynex

Always helpful whenever hes on. always asks if anyone needs anything before he logs. very helpful guy and easy to approach

Nealth

My man nealth is a beauty. super easy to talk to and has great conversations all the time. helpful when needed and a troll when feeling it. Very active and super friendly #discordgang

Bernard

Well bernard bernard, i havent had much of a chance to talk with you but youre always reminding people to vote and telling people threads. promoting the server always and being friendly never arrogant with the new position. Congrats!

-

EX TRIAL SUPPORT
5chris7
Where do i even start

heinrichh    0

Arthur

Very polite and genuinely does a great job server wise. if i should put any place of improvement it would be like engage with the all-round community(like in ffa etc) oh and disable your private chat if you are busy ;)  

Supreme

Not quite sure who you are, but i assume you are coding and stuff. I do not think I've ever noticed you in game though but well if that isn't something for you fair enough ;)

Kevin

Very chill dude with huge engagement in the community only point i could see improvements if i should would be to turn off private chat if you are busy (not important but oi well had to say something constructive)

Dutch

Very friendly guy, quick response and gladly answers all stupid questions, and very good at engaging in the community point of improvement: stop winning FFA (JK) I can't really think of anything else except make newcomers aware of your presence ( i know theres commands etc but ppl be stupid)

Lewis

Never spoken with you, don't see you on often, might be timezone wise though im on at various times of the day. point of improvement: if possible be active with community more

-

Justin

Very active, i've heard you do a great job helping people point of improvement: engage more in the public chat eventually 

Khalid

Very business man, much goodiebags much wow . Generally a chill guy does alot of effort in terms of donations/votes etc.  point of improvement: maybe chill a bit with the goodiebags etc.

Athos

Only had 1 encounter, in which he solved the best way he could very fast and very informative  point of improvement: Engage more actively in events (don't recall seing you inn them)

Mak3

Very fast to help people(from what i've heard), but haven't spoken to you alot but you seem to do a good job. point of improvement: Less afking maybe

Bigzy

I don't really know, i see you on and chatting in help chat point of improvement: make your  presence more clear by engaging more

Rapiid ags

In my eyes you are acting like an casual player most of the time, but steps up when needed (which is good) very active point of improvement: Make newcomers aware that if they need help they can contact you

Shiftynex

Never really spoken with you, haven't seen much activity might be timezones point of improvement: more active in chat (or in general?)

Nealth

I don't know never spoken to you, seen some messages but thats it pont of improvement: more active in chat

Bernard

Done a great job so far, very active and helpfull in chat keep up the good work point of improvement: become a non trial support ;) 

Over all I would say the staff and the server is managed very well and doing a great job, I've added the "point of improvement" as constructive criticism do not consider them as complains. Thank you all for doing a good job

**Owners**
Arthur-
N\A - Haven't spoken much to Arthur, but from what I've seen he's pretty chill, so N\A.

Supreme-
A+ - Spoke w\ Supreme during the Staff Q&A, he was very receptive & open to my suggestions. He also took great consideration in implementing some of them, and I greatly appreciate that.

**Co Owners**
Kevin-
A - Pretty active, seems very chill & in touch with the community. Wish I've spoken with him more, but I feel like I've seen enough of him to rate him an A.

**Managers**
Dutch-
A++ - Dutch is one of my favorite staff members. He's so in tune with the community, and it seems like so many people like him. He hosts FFAs & server events in which the community appears to enjoy very much. It appears Simplicity isn't a PK based server, more-so PVM based, but it shows that he cares about the members of the community that enjoys PKing. 

Lewis-
N\A - Truthfully haven't seen much of Lewis due to timezones, so I don't feel comfortable commenting on him.

**Global Administrators**
Justin-
A - Justin is always very helpful when I contact him with any inquiries, and is always willing to drop what he's doing to help me out and for that I greatly appreciate it.

**Administrators**
Khalid-
B+ - Khalid's a nice guy, always see him promoting helpful forum topics & doing GREAT ::goodiebag deals. The only bad thing I've seen is, sometimes members of the community perceive his advertisements of the goodiebag deals as trying to push donations too much. But, I also understand that this server needs money to operate & needs to pay for advertisements, developers, hostings, ddos protection, etc etc.

Athos-
A - Good guy, very helpful in help CC especially for ironmen. Always super quick to answer inquiries for help.

Mak3-
A - Just like Athos, he's a great guy & I always see him helping out & being willing to help people that need it.

**Global Moderators**
Bigzy-
A++ - Great guy, also very very receptive to community suggestions & seemed to be the focal point of the recent staff Q&As. You can tell he genuinely wants to improve the quality of life aspects & content available for players to retain retention of new players.

Rapiid Ags-
B+ - He's always there to help out, but sometimes it seems like his presence isn't always known when he's online. But nonetheless, this is a great guy and he's always fun to mess around with and have laughs with.

**Moderators**
Shiftynex-
A+ - Always active in help cc, willing to help players, and also goes out of his way to help me out a lot. I genuinely appreciate that. I love reporting bugs to help the server out & make it better, and whenever I contact him to see if it's a known bug he always makes it so much easier on me when he goes and makes a note of the bug himself & forwards it to staff, as opposed to me reporting it on forums. Thanks :)

**Server Support**
Nealth- 
A - When I started, he helped me out a lot with questions I had & was always willing to help. I don't see him much anymore probably due to different timezones, but when he's on I'm sure he does a good job!

Bernard-
A++ - My favorite server support, this guy is always willing to help me out regardless of what he's doing. He's super active & ALWAYS promoting that he's willing to help everyone. He also reminds players to vote on a regular basis, which I appreciate because I forget a lot haha. This is such a good guy and you can tell he genuinely wants to put in as much effort as possible to his staff position.

**Trial Server Support**
Pixie Joe-
A+ - Super super helpful in help CC to all calibers of players new & experienced. Great person to chat to & have conversations with everyone in the help CC, gives a great vibe to the server in general.

AdamR-
N\A - Just became Server Support yesterday so I feel like I can't speak on him yet. I do however know he's a good guy though, my only suggestion is to perhaps make your presence more known on the server sometimes when you're on :) Regardless, keep up the good work bud.

• Love 1

will im not going  to write all of this so   for all the staff members are so great  they stop what they are doing just to help some one out  and for the owners rees and supreme are so great to the guys and girls that play  simplicity   and for kevin  hes one of a kind  he goes out of his away to help when he can