Sign in to follow this  
Odder

Odder's First Week Back *Since 2+ yr ago*

Odder    1

So pretty much gonna keep this short 'n sweet! I just want to start off by saying that i have met sooooo many dope people on here since i came back to the #SimpGang! Every1 has been so nice and helpful whether it be just having people to pvm with so i dont get bored, to answering server specific questions that i cant remember from not playing for over 2 yrs ( im gettin my #SimpKnowledge back slowly but surely! ). And everytime a new player seems to come on ill answer their first question in help chat then they will pm me and ask bunch more stuff and it feels so great to just be able to give them their first blowpipe and get them hyped for the server just like i was given when i joined.. TBH out of the hundreds of people ive met on here so far ive probably only met maybe 4 or 5 toxic people, those odd are very unlikely anywhere else.. So just wanted to say thanks every1 for being you and welcoming me back to Simplicity! Im not going anywhere!

Thanks For Reading :),

-Odder

Edited by Odder

Mak3    23

Glad you're enjoying your time on Simplicity!! Any problems/questions just message me via forums/in-game or ::discord! :)

Mak3

Scarlette    0

You're definitely my besty on here and im so happy I have someone I can talk to when im playing (: <3 <3

Odder    1
4 minutes ago, Baby Girl said:

You're definitely my besty on here and im so happy I have someone I can talk to when im playing (: <3 <3

Haha same <3! Glad we met! You're awesome.

Odder    1
11 hours ago, Mak3 said:

Glad you're enjoying your time on Simplicity!! Any problems/questions just message me via forums/in-game or ::discord! :)

Mak3

Thanks Mak3! and will do man, you've already helped me more than once! Thanks again!