If there are any problems with the new Chatbox, please PM Rees.
Sign in to follow this  
Sopyright

Skilling pet gamble/exchange

Have been thinking, there is no use of multiple pets.. So maybe there should be any gamble/exchange way to get rid of multiple pets, that you don't need.

Example: Wooducutting pet (Beaver) and chance to get items one of the list

5m 1/10;

10m 1/50;

100m 1/1000,

Sapphire mbox 1/1000 

Cursed    18

I like this idea tbh. or sacrifice x amount of same pet for x amount of cash

• Like 1

Liquids    39

This could be cool for sure. There are certain pets I want that I'd never grind for, being able to gamble for them would be dope. However I think you'd need to make them tradable and the one cool thing about pets is that if you have one, it means you grinded for it.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Liquids said:

This could be cool for sure. There are certain pets I want that I'd never grind for, being able to gamble for them would be dope. However I think you'd need to make them tradable and the one cool thing about pets is that if you have one, it means you grinded for it.

Like, there is no useful use of multiple pets at all.. You cant do anything. Gambling would be dope, some kind of rolling or smth :D

Eboy111    18

Not too bad of an idea. It would help clean up some of the bank space being taken up by unwanted pets

Liquids    39
5 hours ago, Sopyright said:

Like, there is no useful use of multiple pets at all.. You cant do anything. Gambling would be dope, some kind of rolling or smth :D

Yeah I think the pet trader was a good idea for Skilling pets that are much easier to get through AFK methods, but the boss pets should get you much more when traded in then just a dk lamp