If there are any problems with the new Chatbox, please PM Rees.
Sign in to follow this  
spud

Sacred clay Beast

This idea has really made an impact on me, I believe having this in the game would be a spectacular idea.

The same way as having melee it would provide a decent set bonus so ranged could keep up with melee and mage.

Nice work Spud! love the ideas keep them coming.

Eboy111    40

I like the idea Spud, gives the players at end-game something more to aim for when already owning BIS Gear :)

Heroic    14

Yeah I like the idea of the Sacred Clay Range set and I think that the Sacred Beast could be a cool boss! 

A pickaxe that gives double rocks is also quite nice, but I feel like it might make the achievements too easy, so it should be pretty rare. :P

I also like the idea of a set bonus for the Sacred Clay Bow!

neeblet    0

Great Idea!!!! New Armour New Boss, Needs Mechanics and give that Grind feeling. Drops would have to be considered 1/900. Also other clay tools would be fun but would like the decaying aspect of it. Or like a 3rd age pic axe combined with sacred clay dough would make it last 3-4 times longer than the mold  option it should posses. once degraded both items will be gone. Also would like to add dragon harpoon and 3rd age hatchet to have these affects. Great Idea and to make the bow maybe put use to the zaryte bow or crystal bow.