Simplicity
FORUMS

Sign in to follow this  
Slowasshonda

Imbued Items For Wildy

Slowasshonda    53

So if your like me and like pvming, but hate going for into wild for fear of someone pking you or simply miss clicking and skulling your self. What if we had a way to imbue items other than rings already in game? Say you want to take twisted bow in wild, but hate the risk of losing a item some people have worked really hard and put in time for. 

My thought was to make something like superior scrolls for pets but for imbuing scrolls for items, where only certain items can be imbued to prevent people from being able to bring ice twisted bows and scythe of vitur xi's into wild to pk with. 

Can either make it able to be purchased with coins like superior scrolls or maybe add it into donor store.

I don't want this to sound like people will be able to start bringing crazy op weapons into the wild to attack players with. This is catering to those players that want to venture into wild for pvming mostly without risk of losing said item.

Items I'm thinking of include but not limited to Twisted Bow/Fire Twisted Bow, Scythe of Vitur/Scythe of Vitur X, Sang/Sang X

My other thought was to prevent pking with said items, was to make imbued weapons in wild not able to attack players with. I have no idea if that is even possible but an idea i had to help control the pking with said items.

Let me know what you think

Thanks

Gnik    7

that removes the sole purpose of pking, there is no reward for pking as it is this just makes it 100% useless..

might as well remove wildy but thats me

Slowasshonda    53

Which is why I added to make them non usable on other players if possible. I don't want people being able to pk with op weapons, maybe then only allow items/weapons that are already able to bring into wild to be imbued. This way people who work hard for there twisted bow have a way they can bring it into wild to pvm with. No one unless they are skilling or pking go into wild as it is. There are many monsters in wild that no one kills simply because of people pking them. very few people kill wildywyrm/galvek/callisto/scorpia/skeletal mystics/chaos elly. This will bring some life into the wild I think and expand on pvming. Unless you have the money to afford multiple Twisted bows no bring one into wild to get pk for anyway.

Slowasshonda    53

Maybe Maybe add a wild bossing point shop? Where it only counts boss points in the wild, and you can use those points on items/weapons/ for wild. So say you have to gain 2000/5000/8000 Wild boss points to imbue an item or all items/weapons that are able to be imbued are sold in this shop for wild boss points.

Edited by Slowasshonda

Sleepinwmy9    22

Honestly, I think this would make the wildy too safe. What's gonna stop me from going into wild with a fully untradeable set and a Sang X, making it impossible for PKers to get any loot? I can understand your point and where you're coming from, but just in my opinion I don't think it would help the wilderness scene very much. The whole point of the wilderness is to risk items, and if I don't risk ANYTHING besides food and pots, it would make PK less active than it already is.

Slowasshonda    53

I guess my overall goal is to bring some life into the wild, cause right now there is nothing worth risking items for. Workath was nice and stirred the pot but every time I see the text in chat is says 1-3 people at most in wild. Just adding monsters doesn't seem to be enough. Most of the pkers only fight each other or people skilling. 

Edited by Slowasshonda

Sleepinwmy9    22

Yeah, I understand where you're coming from, but I don't really see this adding much to the wilderness tbh

keep wilderness as it is now, just few more items that has to get fixed or removed, and more wilderness updates aka rework drop tables because wilderness is dead you can honestly go kill lava fire giants and make more per hour..