Simplicity
FORUMS

Sign in to follow this  
Stickle

Increase Nightmare Beast drops please?

Stickle    44

Please can we increase/add more drops to the nightmare beasts! You need Emerald donator status to kill these beasts and myself, plus others will agree it's not really worth killing it! Maybe increase the drop (cash) and add some other random drops to the log if possible please! 

This is the current drop table for the beasts - 

nightmare.png

nightmare 2.png

I believe increasing the drop rate/better drops will make players want to be emerald+ donator status! :3 

• Like 3

Rode    2

Wow that drop table is horrible! I definitely support a rework.

While donor ranks can be obtained solely with in-game currency it's a bit absurd a monster that requires a $1500 donor rank would have such an atrocious drop table. It's essentially dead content much like the Sapphire Zone.

Arthur    250

I remember adding this zone with the night beasts for the emerald donators ages ago, at that time the economy was way different and the drops were good enough. Times change and so does the economy, I will improve the drops and have it ready by the next update.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Sezy    61
2 hours ago, Arthur said:

I remember adding this zone with the night beasts for the emerald donators ages ago, at that time the economy was way different and the drops were good enough. Times change and so does the economy, I will improve the drops and have it ready by the next update.

You the MVP! Thanks for keeping the community informed! 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

DOWNLOAD & PLAY
FOR FREE TODAY!

play now