Jump to content
Pocky.

Selfies!

Recommended Posts

Pocky.    30

Okay so I'm sure everyone's had a "fascinating" quarantine, right? No. We're either working like slaves or being a hermit at home. 
So I definitely think we should start a selfie thread for everyone who is interested in posting a picture of themselves.

There will be rules within the selfie thread though! It's mostly an idea, anyone can add to the rules. 

RULES

- No judgment towards other players.
- Keep your snarky remarks to yourself unless you know the person.
- You can do absolutely anything with your selfies besides adding sexual content (that's for disc only). 
- Any background, as long as you're safe and happy in your current location. 
- Just have fun doing it! 

 

Well, hopefully this will work out! Cheers! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Pocky.    30
On 2/11/2021 at 7:37 PM, Ntho skiller said:

I don't really take selfies very much, but i have a lot of pictures from conventions i got to so here's one from the first one i went to a few years ago

choji.jpg

Awww! Love the cosplay, though missing the conventions 😞 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Pocky. said:

Awww! Love the cosplay, though missing the conventions 😞 

same! i cant wait to go back, gonna make some new cosplays this year to get ready

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Pocky.    30
3 minutes ago, Ntho skiller said:

same! i cant wait to go back, gonna make some new cosplays this year to get ready

 

Oooh, should post them on Instagram reels if you do. Make some fun videos! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Pocky. said:

Oooh, should post them on Instagram reels if you do. Make some fun videos! 

i plan on posting them on my acc, may make a thread when i get more set up and such only have 2 right now

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Pogo    7

Anyone else have some ink? 😀

A3A41A26-3C72-4A67-83A7-3A2F5D9931AE.jpeg

C362AC72-142C-4EEB-8A69-1FA32C2ABE35.jpeg

 

Edited by Pogo
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Pocky.    30
On 2/15/2021 at 9:55 AM, Pogo said:

Anyone else have some ink? 😀

A3A41A26-3C72-4A67-83A7-3A2F5D9931AE.jpeg

C362AC72-142C-4EEB-8A69-1FA32C2ABE35.jpeg

 

Are you planning to get any more tattoos? I'm planning to get one after lockdown is over. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Pogo    7
5 hours ago, Pocky. said:

Are you planning to get any more tattoos? I'm planning to get one after lockdown is over. 

Yes!! I'm getting my floral half-sleeve/shoulder cap finished with like 5 more flowers or so. I'm not sure what I'll do after that but I'm addicted. 

Will it be your first then? That's exciting! What are you thinking about getting?

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Pocky.    30
On 2/16/2021 at 7:15 PM, Pogo said:

Yes!! I'm getting my floral half-sleeve/shoulder cap finished with like 5 more flowers or so. I'm not sure what I'll do after that but I'm addicted. 

Will it be your first then? That's exciting! What are you thinking about getting?

As odd as this sounds, I'm planning to get a Cyborg, project Akali on my arm and then a robotic Cerberus on the back of my left thigh. (': I have some tattoo artists whom I'm looking into, trying to get a quote when lockdown is over. Who are your favorite tattoo artists? 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Pogo    7
1 hour ago, Pocky. said:

As odd as this sounds, I'm planning to get a Cyborg, project Akali on my arm and then a robotic Cerberus on the back of my left thigh. (': I have some tattoo artists whom I'm looking into, trying to get a quote when lockdown is over. Who are your favorite tattoo artists? 

That sounds awesome! Please post pic updates when you get them -- can't wait to see! 

I've been to several tattoo artists but my favorite one (and the one completing my half sleeve/shoulder cap) is my good buddy's wife. I deployed with him so he had a long time to talk me into having her do it, haha. Definitely no regrets -- she is incredible and VERY detailed.

I went to a tattoo artist in San Antonio, TX and had a random design tattooed onto my ankle (paid $60 and got a design from a gumball machine -- some promo they were doing). Definitely my second favorite artist. He KILLED it. It's the hag/Evil Queen from Snow White.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
R M B T    6

1119254090_menatandmoo2.thumb.jpg.bf8b34e224041ae08acb8c34237bae0d.jpg

 

A picture of myself, my partner and my daughter whilst in Edinburg Castle last year. 

  • PogU 1

Share this post


Link to post

FCB4D3D9-B866-45ED-B7E8-4D35A9242E8D.thumb.jpeg.05beb6c4a6962ca6354be2e7482a5c26.jpeg
 

Beard is in need of a lil bit of TLC, and I’m a bit tired, but here’s the face behind the apparent deep voice 😂 Hello!!!

Edited by Deep Value
  • Love 1
  • PogU 1

Share this post


Link to post

Lemme jump on this selfie thing. 😏

Me how I usually would look like but covid has tempered with that and me today, very ruskii mood. 

Screenshot_20210222-231620_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210222-231844_Gallery.jpg

  • PogU 1

Share this post


Link to post
Pocky.    30
35 minutes ago, TehPeaks said:

Me 1yr Ago... IMG_20200415_202546_004.thumb.jpg.d1af5d96a650bc7f5fa2815694359e68.jpg

God damn. When Lockdown's over, go model. ;] 

Share this post


Link to post
TehPeaks    37
4 minutes ago, Pocky. said:

God damn. When Lockdown's over, go model. ;] 

Stop the cappery, I model my emotions on Photoshop instead 😎

Share this post


Link to post
Pocky.    30
11 hours ago, TehPeaks said:

Stop the cappery, I model my emotions on Photoshop instead 😎

Smh. Go get some in-name donors, gogo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...