Simplicity
FORUMS

Sign in to follow this  
Scars

Donator Benefits

Scars    20

hey Scars here my suggestions is to add donor shop at ::di wich youll be able to buy (unf) potion for herblore all grimy herbs and more like bones ect..:)

• Like 2

Pocky.    43

+1 for the unf.

I hate making unfinished potions since they don't give EXP and you need to make so many of them before you could use the secondary item into it. 

• Like 2

Foly    167

Personally I think it sounds too OP, you already get a ton of benefits from ::di and being donater.

Adding the option for unf potions, grimy herbs, and bones would make it way to easy.

Defeating the purpose of having a market on it for POS and drops on bosses.

But I can definitely see where you are coming from, and would like to hear the rest of the community's opinon on this, not a bad suggestion at all.

• PogU 1

Scars    20
9 hours ago, Foly said:

Personally I think it sounds too OP, you already get a ton of benefits from ::di and being donater.

Adding the option for unf potions, grimy herbs, and bones would make it way to easy.

Defeating the purpose of having a market on it for POS and drops on bosses.

But I can definitely see where you are coming from, and would like to hear the rest of the community's opinon on this, not a bad suggestion at all.

true but it can also work with different rank like sapphire donator get more benefits and lowest get reg benefits ect..

Pocky.    43

It might even work for people who don't have the opportunity to donate to the server or buy donor scrolls, in general. I mean I think a better idea would be being able to "Max-add" all the herblores into Vials of water, unless that's already a thing. I'm not 100% certain. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

DOWNLOAD & PLAY
FOR FREE TODAY!

play now