Simplicity
FORUMS

Sign in to follow this  
Terpy

I made a rap AI

Terpy    6

So I'm a little bit of a nerd and am starting to learn Tensorflow, long story short I managed to merge 2 different peoples 2-3 year old repositories for an AI text generator based on openai's GPT-2 model. So now I have an AI I can create custom data sets for based on any large collect of text. I need a bit of practice making high quality training data so if you have any ideas about a large corpus of text data about specific topics or people let me know!

Here's a sample based on 30 songs from the UnderAchivers, I had it write a  verse.

unknown.png?width=500&height=147

unknown.png?width=500&height=153

unknown.png?width=500&height=99

unknown.png

its not great but its not bad either, let me know if you wanna see computers talk more gibberish. 

I have it set up in a docker container, so if your interested in trying yourself I can push that to docker or pm me and ill send you my GitHub repository. I don't wanna give that link out to everyone because I still write shit code, and am very self conscious about it.

Edited by Terpy
more samples from the AI
  • PogU 1

Terpy    6

last post here unless you guys wanna see more but i did fine tuning and its much more coherent now:

image.png.cc81b495b8b99ee1b88025b28440eaad.png

• PogU 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

DOWNLOAD & PLAY
FOR FREE TODAY!

play now