Sign in to follow this  
Ntho skiller

heyooooo

so ive been around for a decent amount of time. never made a forums intro so here it is

im a chef that works in senior living making food for old people, and i spend my free time playing games, watching anime and going to the gym at this point.

i hope to be around as long as i can be and love the server and its community. its been the best since ive joined with amazing players and staff

also i spend a decent amount of time in vc on the discord with lots of other people, always a great time

Had to edit so I could add this part, I never really thought that I'd be such a big part I'm the community, but I'm so glad I took a shot at staff with barely and qualifications and so glad shifty and Kev took a shot with me as staff. If not I don't know if I'd been able to experience the amazing simp family we have. Love all you guys. ❤️ #simpgang. I know some will come and go. But I hope we all get to experience the time together as long as we can.

Pocky.    43

Give me food, pics of food. LOTS OF FOOD. For I am Jan and wants to eat food because I am old, thank you for coming to my ted talk. 
Thank you for being a part of this wonderful community, the server wouldn't be the same without you and everyone else. (': 

Edited by Pocky.
  • PogU 1

3 minutes ago, Foly said:

Good to finally see a intro lmao, also good to see a fellow weeb :)

only took about 4 months coulda been worse lol, and always good to have fellow weebs

8 hours ago, Stickle said:

Great to have you here brother, had some awesome chats in VC and it's good to see an intro :D

Can't wait for even more great times to come

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this