Simplicity
FORUMS

sAMMYk

My Recent Work

sAMMYk    44

On whatever time i had, i have made some stuff for the fellow players of Simplicity and i have decided to share it.
Most if not all of the worst i have posted was just hand drawn. Thought you'd be interested what else i do and here it is.
This is will be an ongoing thing, where I'm going to upload all the stuff i do. 

@ 1YosoqD.pngBig Wewestew

bigwewestewsign.jpg

@ YnNNNyp.gifSlowasshonda
asdasdasdas.jpg

Hondaprofuleback.png

@ wpHrEnW.pngSezy

Sezysignature.png

Sezycoverpic.png

Personal One

Sammyk.pngmAH6egS.jpg

@ 5oLEcXq.pngNtho Skiller💛

Nthoskiller.thumb.png.d993e5b844362df4b538abc8c2240ef3.png

@ 5AHLNLs.pngPixie Joe

pixiejoe.png.4c53e8a5e4c8f9aac2800074d36eca1a.png

@ iGXLoWS.pngR M B T

RMBT.png.5737ad2b71997ea6a23a386d938f7920.png

• Like 2

sAMMYk    44
14 hours ago, Ntho skiller said:

Awesome work on these man makes me want one now xD. 

7 hours ago, R M B T said:

You're not the only one @ bh57RGx.pngNtho skiller  :o I think mine will look better than yours anyway ❤️ 

Thank you and no need to fight ladies xd when the time is right i make something for both of you 😛

• PogU 2

sAMMYk    44
56 minutes ago, Shib said:

Damn these are so sick!

Are you using photoshop?

Thank you and yes i am using Photoshop. I do sometimes use Adobe Illustrator, but mostly for tracking things as i haven't been using it a lot.

18 hours ago, Ntho skiller said:

That'll be awesome man. Hope you've been doing well ❤️

I mean you can send me the details and i'll work on it when i can ;) my discord is always open.

And i'm doing a lot better, being able to not worry about stuff and just focus on my job is great, the only downside is that i pretty much sleep/work/eat - repeat... i do find time to play LoL though haha.

Hope you are doing well too mate ❤️

• Like 1

Ntho💛    110
8 hours ago, sAMMYk said:

Thank you and yes i am using Photoshop. I do sometimes use Adobe Illustrator, but mostly for tracking things as i haven't been using it a lot.

I mean you can send me the details and i'll work on it when i can ;) my discord is always open.

And i'm doing a lot better, being able to not worry about stuff and just focus on my job is great, the only downside is that i pretty much sleep/work/eat - repeat... i do find time to play LoL though haha.

Hope you are doing well too mate ❤️

I'll have to think about it, I've been doing alright aswell,  I'm glad things are looking up for you man. If you ever need anything discord pms are open ❤️

sAMMYk    44

Found some really old work from back in the 2017, some are cool some are not that good, but i am so excited to have found it, even has my old logo 😱

I hoped to find my fav one with diana, but i have no idea why it's no longer saved on my imgur account :/

9YVEhPB.pngY3acT2j.pngevJzHpN.pngFD0aMFy.png1yYi30p.pngEoWSfCR.png1Wq7mQr.pngk76C6Uy.pngEBqTgQ3.png6bwp0VQ.png2truyGk.pngnsbynVN.pngvocawK3.pngJpdKZRo.pngWvRe2zm.png38tsCNB.png

• Love 1

sAMMYk    44
3 minutes ago, Ntho Skiller💛 said:

Absolutely. Love mine. Thanks for all the hard work ❤️

Glad you love it and ofc mate, any time ❤️

• Love 1

sAMMYk    44

viego.jpg.a5517db46eea5d7996b3bcefdf157e94.jpg

Something new, still not sure how i feel about this haha, but decided to share it either way

Opinions?

• Like 1

sAMMYk    44

edit.png.6645173c121130459e9908626efe502d.pngRMBT-new.png.2a61be4fe745db8301863d50f2512fbd.png

Some new stuff i have done recently. 

Got some more done in the background, but since they are not approved by the person yet i thought i won't post it yet. 😛

(Didn't feel like creating a new thread so i had to post here even after the 30 day mark)

• Praise 1