Simplicity
FORUMS

Foly

Monthly staff feedback suggestion

Foly    171

Hey,

I believe people should be able to post a staff feedback for every staff member at the end of the month.

I think this would be good for the staff members to see what the community thinks, and maybe see what they could improve on, or get told what they already do great.

This would also generate more traffic to the forum, as of players have another reason to use the forum. And there could be a notification every end of the month on the server to tell players staff feedback is open.

There would be needed to create a staff feedback template with some rules, for the players to use. And a new section for Staff Feedback would have to get created on the Forum.

Of course straight flame, or anything unecessary without something valid, will get deleted by the Forum Moderator, or whoever has the power to do so.

What are your opinions on this? 

Edited by Foly

2incher    31

While this does scare me a little, I think it's nice. Always appreciate knowing how to improve

Foly    171
11 hours ago, 2incher said:

While this does scare me a little, I think it's nice. Always appreciate knowing how to improve

Yea I knew when writing this some staff members might feel a bit anxious about this.

But from my personal experience with staff feedbacks, it usually leaves a pretty good positive impact.

Of course if this suggestion do pass, you and the rest of the staff members can chose if only staff members should be able to see the feedback or everyone should be able to see it. I personally think everyone should be able to see what feedback people give.  

Edited by Foly
  • Like 1

Athos    26

Hi, Thank you for the suggestion.

We are going to implement methods to give proper feedback on staff members :).