• Announcements

• Adam

SERVER DISCORD   08/20/2018

Click here to join us to be more involved with our community here on Simplicity. SimplicityPS
Sign in to follow this  
Master Cut22

Suggestions from the Community

Posted (edited)

straight to the point:

- make hydra bones notable DONE

- make drake bones notable DONE

-allow hydra to give boss points DONE

- allow players to be able to lure hydra over the pools to weaken and also avoid it regaining hp whilst not attacking

- extend time on all NPC's it takes to regen health when not being attacked

- make flasks decantable DONE

- allow it to show when friends log in ' x has just logged in' though the pm chat

- when an item is used on a bank, all of the same item within your inventory becomes noted (skilling purposes) DONE

-allow Sagittarian to boost hp over 99 (like nex sets)

- buff anguish stats without the ornament kit, for the price it has the same stats as split dragon tooth nec

- give boots of brimstone some stats DONE

- instance nex and corp  NEX DONE

- add group instancing for nex and corp so that more than one group can kill the boss

- Ass noted overloads to ::dzone druid shop for double the price of un noted single pot

-make overloads notable

- make overloads tradable (can only be traded through pos at the moment) DONE

- change the look of afk tree, its not Christmas DONE

-buff dragon thownaxe price for gen store and make them useable. PRICE DONE

-get rid of dragon thrownaxe rare drop announcement DONE

-rename old school bond from demonics (new players get confused)

-fix barrage timers

-add monkey agility course as middle ground between barbarian and wildy courses

-refine trivia store (keep the top row, guilded, coloured robin hood hats, charm box / add combat boxes and replace zammy spear for hasta)

- rework clue scroll rewards, adding some unique rares only obtainable through clues crolls making them worthwhile

-boss point store rework, adding combat boxes for 50 pts ea and reducing price of mbox and leg mbox (ALL STORES JUST NEED A DE-CLUTTER FROM USELESS STUFF!)

- introduce some mid range melee weapons into the game, the jump between vorkath vine whip and scythe is too big

-make wildy boss drop tables more desirable and introduce wildy keys (could be used on stone chest?) 

- add dragon hunter crossbow with damage effect on dragons DONE

-add kodai wand to raids drop table 

-add stone keys to more bosses in the same way gold bags were added

-trade chaotics in for dung tokens 

-add boss teleports page 3 to teleports interface for the bosses not on the list, make them more known and accessible for people wanting to try new things

-add 10% xp skilling pet boost when its summoned whilst doing the skill

ANY MORE SUGGESTIONS FEEL FREE TO POST IN THE COMMENTS------

Additional suggestions:

-make hydras flame attack that constantly hits 1 damage stop when the boss dies

- make protection prayers work on hydra

- hydra - if flames go right up to the door when you enter it makes you run through the wall and the boss doesn't appear, can also have a chance of entering other peoples instances. 

- add rocktail fishing back to rogues castle or make move it to regular fishing spot, catherby spot isn't known at all so non donator players miss out on fishing rock tail DONE

- add 2b xp capes (cosmetic or stats?)

- make wyrm bones notable

- make it so that we can scroll more of the cc list (players are being taken off the bottom so we cant see then (hard to moderate)

-Add AFK tree in ::home2 so that it balances the lag (run on the same 6 hour location system as edgeville so they both swap at the same time)

-Add ::zulrah or ::zul for zulrah tele

- change the barrows minigame to have the brothers of their respective hills as NPC's ontop of the hill, dropping their own kind of barrows armour, this would increase activity there and would also be a good money maker for new players as they can now make box sets and have them sold for 40m at ::dzone druid

-be able to gamble infernal capes for a chance at the pet

- check inferno pet droprate and add it to zuk's droptable

Discord Suggestions:

- make it possible to create barrows set boxes DONE

-add scoreboard to raids (maybe with highest number of raids by a party or best loots with date of drop?) https://gyazo.com/4ac374b8774aea9404a62a49d6e56c02

- take a look at range attack speeds (rune knives for example are not as fast as they should be) look into other weapons

- real bank booth at raids so players can access pre-sets (or add function to the existing chest)

- fix ::bossevents timers

- clean up highscores section on website (separate different forms of ironman mode, 'HCIM' mode shows normal ironmen)

-add HCIM mode (server announcement on death showing play time and total level)

-add looting bag drop to help out UIM

- create more methods to gain crafting xp (gems are the only method worth doing)

-add elite clue scrolls (obtained through boss drops, all dig locations located in the wilderness)

- add more magic well options for whips (reg=tent / tent=vine / vine=vorkath vine)

- add more well options for boots (d boots=steadfast / ranger boots=glavians / infinity boots=ragefires)

- make rogues castle skilling count towards achievements 

- trade in duplicate pets for a certain amount of xp

-add mbox, lmbox clue scroll and crystal key drop tables to ::boxloots

Edited by Master Cut22
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Mak3    5

100% agree on ever single post! straight to the point easy to follow and new suggestions which haven't been said before! 

I'd remove quest cape from vote and add more quests and the only way to get the cape would be through completing the quests. 

FF_    2

Agree with most of these wouldn't be bothered if they all got added, also making a infernal comp cape would be nice and making the infernal cape combo not worth 100 dp.

• Like 1

Updated the list. If anyone has anything they would like to add, please send me a pm over discord or find me ingame :)

• Like 1

supreme    6

Wow looking good man, definitely bringing up this list when we write out new update :)

Kevin    18

Wow there is some really nice suggestions on this thread!!

Hope some of those makes it into the game

2incher    18

Thanks for taking the time to put these together Master!!! Definitely some good ones in there

*I threw in the suggestion where you were talking about the ironmen (to add a looting bag) because I know it's been suggested a lot by players who join and pick UIM mode, it would make it more viable for them. Hope you don't mind :)

19 hours ago, 2incher said:

Thanks for taking the time to put these together Master!!! Definitely some good ones in there

*I threw in the suggestion where you were talking about the ironmen (to add a looting bag) because I know it's been suggested a lot by players who join and pick UIM mode, it would make it more viable for them. Hope you don't mind :)

Thanks incher and its good to see the devs responsing to this list, updates incoming ;) I don't mind at all, the list is full of the communities thoughts and opinions, Id like to share it and it to become a 'go to' source for the developers when putting together an update! :D

• Like 1

k20a    0

I just want 2b xp capes added :D

1 hour ago, k20a said:

I just want 2b xp capes added :D

Thank you for your suggestion, added to the list :)

• Like 1

I hope you as a community feel that the staff team listens to what you have to say and our updates reflect this! If you have any further suggestions feel free to PM me on discord or find me in game! Cheers everyone! 

13/03/19 - We managed to tick off 8 suggestions within todays update!

18/03/19 - 4 more ticked off!

Edited by Master Cut22

Sign in to follow this