• Announcements

• Adam

SERVER DISCORD   08/20/2018

Click here to join us to be more involved with our community here on Simplicity. SimplicityPS
Sign in to follow this  
cfghc

Weapon fixes and QOL improvements

cfghc    0
Posted (edited)

Dragon Hunter lance doesn't work on vorkath, seems like it should

After some testing I can confirm that magma blowpipe does not work with ava's accumulator while toxic blowpipe does - it does not collect darts

High Value items such as mbp or high end armor have a value of 0 in the price checker, only really an issue for pvm in the wildy as having any 3 junk items would get protected over an mbp.  also most new players don't know this is a thing.  I think we need to add some high value to these items so that these items arent lost during pvm

Wyrm drops 750k and bones and the occasional clue scroll.  For how hard it is to kill it should have some rare drop and maybe elite clue scroll drops too.

When sell / withdraw / deposit x is entered it should be remembered like it is on osrs.  So that when you click buy x or withdraw x it has whatever value last typed instead of (x), so its just a clickable button

Infernal eel should be considerably cheaper in donator store - its currently the equivalent of $100 and makes a cape several behind BIS.  My suggestion would be to make it purchasable in the boss shop or add it as a drop from jad.  Considering the other part needed is an infernal cape which is kinda tough as is.

When grinding mobs theres a noticeable time between kills where it still says you're in combat and this should be reduced for sure I feel

*Edit*

I think also think if we take the time to solo great olm we should get more loot

Edited by cfghc

When sell / withdraw / deposit x is entered it should be remembered like it is on osrs

settings - save input

nice suggestions though

cfghc    0

oh i never knew about that 

im talking about where it replaces x with say 14 so you dont have to type at all.  makes bankstanding skills less tedious 

gonna edit the original and add a couple things

thanks!

Foly    33

I certainly agree with the dragon hunter lance.

Also it should be the best weapon in game against any type of dragons, but since Scythe and tbows are so OP its useless.

So perhaps make scythe/tbows weaker against dragons so dragon hunter lance is actually prefered.

cfghc    0

Dragon Hunter lance actually hits 200+ damage while i was wearing pernix so I'd imagine in max strength its even better.  I was killing drakes faster than a guy with scythe, so I feel like its power is ok.  Hydra seems to be a dragon too but im not sure if making it work on hydra would make it too easy and screw the economy?